(of August 13, 2015)
© Source: http://www.pateo.nl/English/Newsletter022.htm
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>The Secret of the 1%
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>Fourth Digital Edition of the Wholly Science Textbook
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>Pure Tones & Pure Colors
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>PAWS: Pateo Academia for Wholly Science
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>Upcoming talk shows of Pateo Radio
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>Pateo TV Episode 13 on September 3
The Secret of the 1%
How is it possible that less then 1% of the human population on this planet is able to dominate the remaining 99%? The main reason for this is that this 1% is very well organized, based on a shared world view.
There is growing group of people who do no longer want to be dominated by this 1%. This is however not a homogeneous group at all, as it is divided into many subgroups. Each of these subgroups is not only promoting its own world view, there is also much rivalry between them. Due to this division, the ruling 1% is able to easily continue their conquest.
What we – the awakened people with pure intentions – need to do is rather straightforward to me. First we need to identify and expose all pseudo gooders, who are in reality only serving their own small-minded egoistic interests. Next, there are also many alternative researchers who actually share a lot of disinformation (link). Some do this intentionally, but the majority of them does this because they are ignorant of the truth.
The biblical metaphor about the wise man who built his house on rock and the not-so-wise man who built his house on sand is all about the difference between knowing for sure versus conveniently believing or assuming something. True spirituality is all about knowing for sure (just like pure science), meaning to build your own understanding of this reality on “rock”. All religions want you to believe in their dogmas. Each religion enthusiastically encourages blind faith, and it strongly discourages questioning any of its dogmas. Actually, in most cases, questioning even a part of a dogma is severely punished, for instance by expelling.
With religions, I most certainly also refer to scientism (the religion of the universities), to New Age, and to ‘Up There’. The ‘Up There’ religion wants you to believe in the self-proclaimed “truths” received through channeling. Which genuine facts that you know for sure are there with respect to UFOs and ETs? Therefore, what is built on rock, and what on sand?
Each religion wants you to believe that someone else then you will solve it. Anyone who buys into that becomes passive, and eventually loses the own ability to change reality. The 1% knows exactly what to do in order to maintain control over our shared reality. On the other hand, about 99% of the alternative media is completely disinforming the would-be gooders on how to really create a sustainable new reality.
A sustainable new reality can only originate from a sustainable new understanding that is based on rock. Any other attempt is doomed to fail, sooner or later. As anyone can easily validate, Wholly Science offers the required new paradigm for developing this new understanding. Its true value will become evident when more and more genuine seekers of the truth start to use is. When that “rock-based” group has grown to 1%, then our common reality will start to change for the better for the 99%, as it promotes service to others. Are you ready for Wholly Science?
Fourth Digital Edition of the Wholly Science Textbook
The fourth digital edition of the Wholly Science textbook is now available. It has 520 pages (A5) with many full-color images plus an annex of 5 pages (A4). Anyone who bought some or all chapters of a previous version automatically has access to this latest edition, and also to an overview of the added information. If you possibly know an international publisher that wants to print this book, then please contact me.
Pure Tones & Pure Colors
In a recent article on WhollyScience.org, I show that the principles of harmonic tones also apply for colors (link). These principles go back to the lifework of Pythagoras form Ancient Greece, and are symbolized by the Tetractys.
PAWS: Pateo Academia for Wholly Science
The Pateo Academia for Wholly Science, abbreviated as PAWS, is a virtual institute for the further development, dissemination, and application of Wholly Science. Are you an unbiased researcher of the Truth, then you are most welcome to become a PAWS affiliate. For more information, visit WhollyScience.org (link).
Upcoming talk shows of Pateo Radio
Below, the English-speaking guests of the upcoming talk shows of Pateo Radio are listed. Pateo Radio is a weekly one-hour live talk show in multiple languages broadcast by the non-stop internet radio station of Finding Voices Radio (website).
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>September 9 : Semir Osmanagić
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>September 16 : Paul Pantone
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>September 23 : Michael Cremo
<![if !supportLists]>o <![endif]>September 30 : Chris Dunn
Visit the webpage of Pateo Radio (link) in order to read the announcement including weblinks of each of these live broadcasts. If you know a remarkable researcher who has not yet appeared on Pateo Radio (perhaps yourself?), then please contact me.
Pateo TV Episode 13 on September 3
On September 3rd, episode 13 of Pateo TV will be broadcast in English. Have you already seen all previous twelve episodes? Pateo TV is a weekly two-hour live presentation show in multiple languages broadcast by the non-stop internet television station of CCN (website).
Thank you for reading this newsletter (and possibly also forwarding it, and/or republishing it).
With Love and Wisdom,
Pateo.nl : Wholly Science ( - the Reunification of pure Science and true Spirituality - )
Only the online edition of this newsletter contains weblinks
This newsletter is not only sent via email, it is also put simultaneously online via the News Items on the English section of Pateo.nl. Only the online edition contains weblinks and/or images, as these types of content might cause a spam filter to block the e-mail message containing this newsletter.
How to subscribe or unsubscribe?
This is the twenty-second English newsletter of Pateo.nl (link). In order to no longer receive this newsletter in your e-mailbox, just send a message to Newsletter @ Pateo.nl (without spaces) with the subject “Unsubscribe Newsletter” (unless this newsletter has been forwarded to you). By sending “Subscribe Newsletter” to the same e-mail address, you do the very opposite.