Opening an account with Coinbase
Bitcoin (₿) is usually abbreviated to BTC. Opening a BTC account with Coinbase is actually very easy:
- Click on this link: Coinbase.com
- Enter your first name, last name and email address, and choose a password
- Then click on the link that you will receive via e-mail and log in
- Enter telephone number
- Next, enter the number code that you have received on your telephone as a text message
- Also enter your address
- Upload a proof of your identity (It takes a short while to validate this)
- Next, upload a proof of your address (It takes a short while to validate this)
- Buy a small amount of BTC from your bank account (This also connects your bank account)
- Now you can pay and receive with your BTC account
- Do not hesitate to ask if something is not entirely clear
Bear in mind that the BTC / USD rate can fluctuate considerably. Below you can see the current value in USA Dollars ($) of one Bitcoin (₿):
The Bitcoin rate can be viewed in more detail at Coindesk.com.
© Pateo.NL : This page was last updated on 2020/11/19.